Search this blog

Friday, August 19, 2011

Wedding Performance at Diplomat Hotel, Cebu (May 20, 2011)

Just collecting the performances of these talented kiddos at our wedding party.  



Here's Erkki and Nikki Performing "Mahal Kasi Kita" by Nicole Hyala.  I requested this one.  Don't they have the right chemistry?  I personally edited this video and it's not what you think it is on 2:16.


My sister Pauline, sister-in-law Divine, Cousin Mae and adopted sister Auvrey in Flamingo dance.

Canon Rock on my wedding with Anne on violin. Erkki and Jeric on Guitar.  Anne also did our wedding march with Romeo and Jeric. Thanks Anne!   

I think here Robert and Anne F. is the perfect match. 

Cousins with my sister pauline and brother Erkki again hahah. Not bad for non-signers. Thanks guys! :)


Sooo, Perfect. I love Romeo's Version of this romantic love song . Thanks Mheo!

Hey yo! Junel, I like your voice, really. Thanks for this one :)

Thank you so much lil' bro. Nice one.


So touch with all your efforts.  It was nice to have all of you, my friends and family, so loving and talented.  The emcees Abham and Pauline.  Pauline for the dance interpretation of Ewan and Flamingo. Jared took charge to the rest of the wedding program.  Jaaziel, Junel, Jeric, Jeremiah, Jared, Romeo, Erkki, Harley, Abham, Paulo, Pauline, Mae, Divine, Anne T., Driszhia, Jash, Anne F. Monique, Auvrey, Jessamine, YOU ROCK!!!

2 comments:

  1. When you told me that your wedding will be held here in Manila I was really disappointed and never did I imagined that my much anticipated Cebu wedding of yours will come true. It was a double-treat actually. It's like hitting two birds in one stone. Got to attend your wedding and at the same time tour Cebu with KAIYAK. It was definitely one of the unforgettable moments of my life. ^_^ Until now when I looked back at those moments, a lot of memories are still flashing in my thoughts... HAPPY and "KILIG" THOUGHTS actually.
    Now I'm looking forward to your 1st wedding anniversary and I hope you'll celebrate it with us (KAIYAK). Well, hope it would really be in SIARGAO BABY!!!!!!!!! :D
    I want to see the beauty of the island and try surfing. I know I'll have another unforgettable trip once I got to visit the island. Soooooooooooooooo EXCITED!!! :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. we will we will.. Thanks princess Anne ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Comments empower me! What are you waiting for? ;)