Search this blog

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Furry Tale

It's raining cats and dogs here in Cebu, nothing much to do, just staring to my newest design (Cecile do the sewing) I decided to post it so I'll have at least memoir of it.  I will give these items to a friend I know exactly will be enjoying to have them. A simple messenger bag and a bag charm made from an old furry car seat cover I bought somewhere in Guadalupe few weeks ago.   

Cat Tail Bag Charm


Buddy Bag

 A dog is a man's best friend so they say that's why I call this faux furry  messenger bag the "Buddy Bag". Carrying this gives you the feel of carrying a large  furry dog but lighter.  If you're somewhere cold like the mall, the bag is perfectly cuddly and warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments empower me! What are you waiting for? ;)