Search this blog

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Dear constant blog reader,

How are you doing? It's been a long time since my last letter huh, could be of so many changes in my life lately.  I've checked my posts, and assessed how scatterbrain I am. To tell you honestly, this blog is originally designed in Three major sections only.  The supposed sections are: Life is a Journey (my life's journey and everything I love), Sign Language (Deaf culture, guide and tips on learning the Language) and Jewelries and Beads (To show my fashion accessory collections and creations). The latter I haven't even started.

Obviously, jet-in-a-box ends up differently.  Much as some of you, I'm a bit frustrated how I deliberately, for some reasons, let some sections of my blog hanging.  But it's still there, I'm not removing it and I have plans to carry on.

So far my favorite post is the Kundiman song by The Jerks (video with lyrics) I've been trying to remember this song for years and I just can't! Well, until a friend from college inbox me the song yesterday. New on jet-in-a-box is the PSYCHOLOGY section that will feature my obsession way back in my teenage years.  The obsession to understand myself and people around me, the same reason I took up Bachelor of Arts in Psychology.  FYI, I was a bad student but I took Abnormal Psychology and Psychometrics seriously.

And yeah, weeeii!!! I have two more members Javier and Zerlin941 with hearts on both sides (please check it on the left middle section on this blog). Thanks so much to both of you! I hope you'd enjoy more of my posts.

For some who might just accidentally clicked a link and led you to reading this letter, welcome and thanks for dropping by!

Please, comment if you must.  Follow if you feel like it and come back again if you have time.


Love lots,
Girly Reyes

P.S.
I have other blog which I post interesting Airline Promo Fares that you may also visit.


Letters of the Century: America 1900-1999    Letters of a Woman Homesteader    Content Rules: How to Create Killer Blogs, Podcasts, Videos, Ebooks, Webinars (and More) That Engage Customers and Ignite Your Business (New Rules Social Media Series)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments empower me! What are you waiting for? ;)