Search this blog

Friday, April 16, 2010

PROLOGOS (The Boy Who Cried Wolf)

Have you read the renowned blog post of the mushroom girl? Hmnn... How about the somebody 1 and somebody 2 of the accused girl? I have.  It was a true blue nose bleeding experience. I would caution those who knew them not to make them unhappy or frustrated or else many of us will catch leukemia. Just kidding! I explicitly enjoyed reading it.

I was not in anyway connected to their personal lives but we are living in an almost the same environment, surrounded with not perfect yet loving brotherhood of the same altruistic goal of reaching the hearts of our fellowmen by immersing to a different culture. In other words, though their masterpiece is quite intriguing, it was not my business, although I cannot help smiling upon learning I was a bit familiar with their main characters. But that's just it.

I simply find their post inspiring enough that I felt the need to give them credit for their demeanor, grace and their bravery for letting go few important pieces in their lives as they embrace positivity and devoted their energy in a much more noble task of life saving work.  I am not as articulate and as smart as these two ladies but like them I also have a story to tell.

This is about the story of "The Boy Who Cried Wolf".

 (NOTE: This boy has nothing to do with somebody 1 and somebody 2 nor he knew the mushroom girl. They live in different worlds.)

Letting Go   The Power of Letting Go: 10 Simple Steps to Reclaiming Your Life  Letting Go (Fifth Edition): A Parents' Guide to Understanding the College Years  The Language of Letting Go (Hazelden Meditation Series)
Search Amazon.com for letting go

4 comments:

  1. I already shaking my bones due to my overwhelming excitement for your "The Boy who cried a wolf" blog pots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the correct comment:
    I'm already shaking my bones due to my overwhelming excitement for your "The Boy who cried a wolf" blog post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too... I was too excited to know more about it... I can't wait for your next post, this one left me hanging and longs for more... :D

    Please make your fingers click the letters of your keyboard for the next series...

    ReplyDelete

Comments empower me! What are you waiting for? ;)