Search this blog

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Dear Constant Blog Reader,

Since this is the first time I'm writing you a letter, allow me to thank you for spending your time reading my posts. I really, really appreciate it *smiles*.  It has been weeks of frustration in front of my desktop while I'm having this mood of excitement from the ideas inside my head as to what changes and new posts shall I make in jet-in-a-box blah blah blah.  The thing is, the internet connection is quite slow.  But now it's fixed. Whew!

Please expect a lot of changes and new topics. I will be adding Philippine Sign Language section that will be featuring, The Deaf Culture, Guide and Tips on learning the skill. This is dedicated to my friends on the other parts of the globe that would ask me to help them learn sign language, of course, this is also for you. *smiles*

Feel free to post any comments and suggestions to the box provided below.



Sincerely,

Jet ^_^

Google Blogger For Dummies     Publishing a Blog with Blogger: Visual QuickProject Guide (2nd Edition)    Blogger: Beyond the Basics: Customize and promote your blog with original templates, analytics, advertising, and SEO (From Technologies to Solutions) 

2 comments:

Comments empower me! What are you waiting for? ;)