Search this blog

Thursday, March 01, 2012

Island Chocolate Banana Shake Shake Shake!

It has been a Month and few days now of staying here in Siargao Island.  A beautiful place with beautiful people.  What else could I ask for? Well, my taste bud is craving for my favorite food like the banana chocolate shake!

The last time I tasted it is a turn off. I was with my girl friends, hanging around and had our dinner at one of the restaurant in Robinson's Galleria, while they enjoyed their meal, I just decided to order a choco banana shake that cost almost the same with their meal.  I just hated how it tasted! But then I saw it on the menu of Mem's, one of the restaurant here in Dapa, Siargao Island. I was kinda' hesitant at first because it only cost Php35.00.  But then, why not.  So I gave it a try.  In few minutes the choco banana shake is on my table. Hmn... looked good. Taste. Wallah! It taste exactly the way I wanted! I so love it!

When you visit Siargao Island, Mem's Choco Banana Shake is a must try!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments empower me! What are you waiting for? ;)