Search this blog

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Day 1 - A picture of myself with fifteen facts.

So here I am again ready to take the challenge.  I hope I can finish this 'til day 30.
For those who want to have an idea what am I doing, PLEASE CLICK THIS LINK!


1.) I believe that Siargao Island is Paradise.
2.) Just got married last Month!
3.) I have a new challenging job and I'm loving it! I get to travel, meeting great personalities and the best part of it is everything I'm learning.
4.) I'm not drinking SM Light, or any beer, ever again.
5.) I've always believe in my heart that I will be traveling the world. I know I will.
6.) They say I'm smart and creative. I say, am I? well yeah... ^_^
7.) I love rainy days and Mondays :)
8.) I have the most loving, intelligent, talented and God fearing friends and family in the whole world.
9.) I'm planning to enhance my swimming skills and engage in surfing and scuba diving. I will!
10.) I ♥ Yellow
11.) 3 Idiots is the best movie ever.
12.) If I will have a chance to give an award for the kindest people I've ever met. I'll give the award to Ms. Abegail Ollaera and Ms. Monique Duerme. I'm sure they won't mind sharing :D
13.) Reggae lifts me up whenever I'm down.
14.) Iced tea♥
15.) I must concentrate only on HAPPY thoughts! 



Photography Guide - How to take Professional Photos  ViewSonic VFD1027w-11 10.2-Inch Digital Photo Frame with 128 MB Internal Memory

2 comments:

  1. maam da best yung 15 facts mo... pinaka da best talaga dun yung pang 12 at 13... true talaga yun.... hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks sir claufen hahah! :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments empower me! What are you waiting for? ;)